The Afandale is a newly refurbished accommodation provider in the heart of Cymmer. We can provide a peaceful low-key escape depending on your needs in beautiful surroundings.
The Afandale refurbishment was planned to ensure that it facilitated our customersâ€™ needs to maintain the enjoyment of the focal points of the surrounding areas, such as mountain biking in the Afan Valley, Brechfa, Cwm Carn, and Bike Park Wales or walking in the surrounding area.
- The Afandale is one of the most unique properties in an exceptional location.
- Situated at the starting point of the river Afan, where the rivers Corrwg and Gwynfi form the starting point of the river Afan.
- Self-catering accommodation for Afan, Glyncorrowg and the surrounding areas.
- Enormous en-suite rooms.
- Fully equipped spacious integrated kitchen.
- Superb lounge areas with a beautiful view through the bi-folding doors of the Afan River and valley.
- A fully functional drying room for your wet clothing, plus wash up and secure lockable area for your bikes.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the house.
- Excellent access to the Afan Forest Mountain Bike trails and Bike Park Wales.
- 20 minutes from Junction 40 of the M4.
- No smoking or pets.
Our aim is to provide high quality, clean and practical accommodation that exceeds your expectations and stays within your budget.